Temasek Polytechnic: Culinary and Catering Management Year 1.1

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Sunday, May 17, 2015

Okay I know the title sounds weird and retarded but to let you guys understand what it means, it actually means Temasek Poly ; Culinary & Catering Management, class: 1J01, and my group name is Team Kawaii (Kawaii means cute in japanese) HAHAH! I know it's a retarded and super act cute name, but it wasn't me who named it hor hahahah!!! I will show you who named this group as you read on! :p

Well, life in TP kinda sucks majority of the time cuz i'm really tired from sleeping an average of 5 hours a day and having to be bombed with tons and tons of projects which are literally never ending. I first week of school already got project and from there, we every week also got project LOL! Can't complain since I already knew my course was the most hectic and stressful course in the whole of TP before I even enrolled into this course hais!


So anyways, it's like 2.35am in the morning now and it's like the only time I'm free to either watch my animes or update my blog! 

The purpose of me writing this blogpost today is no, not to complain about my life in poly but to share with you guys about my first group of friends which I've made in class heheh!

On the 14/5/15, it was my first ever group presentation with my group. We had lots of sleepless nights, burning midnight oils, skyping straight after we reached home, just to do this one burden project. Thank God it is over and I'm glad our efforts and sweat have been paid off!!! 

So after presentation, I asked for a group photo because we never had a single photo taken together before. My class is super not bonded at all sadly. But it's okay, we still have plenty of time together! ^__~ 

So let me present to you the photos we had taken heheh! Before I start, I wanna credit our group photo which was taken by our care person and our food science and product knowledge lecturer, Mr Bing Kwok for taking the photo for us HAHAH! If you ever see this, please give chance and give me high marks for my assignments HAHAHAH okie joke kidding later you down my grade I cry.


This is TEAM KAWAIII !!!!!!! XDXD Left to right: Kah siang, me, chin jie, xinyue and naux! Heheheh! ^__~








Continuing with we the girl's spamming now heheh!













wah my face damn disgusting at its max and xinyue omg HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH



we damn retarded omg i kenut









omg my entire eyes pitch black sia omg hahahah and i'm not even wearing lens LOL!



hi noob chinjie



Do you wanna know who named this group???
...
..
.

This retarded guy below here called GAN CHIN JIE!!!!!!!! This retard used my phone to spam his unglamourous selfies so i'm gonna be an asshole and upload them here. Perks of simply snapping photos of youself on my phone HAHAHAHEHEHEHO! XD

wah handsome
outstanding sia
MARVELOUS
EXCELLENT
SUGOIIII
KAWAIII LEHHH
AMAZING
TRES BIEN
YOU NEED HELP SON
when i wasn't even ready?!?!?!?

HAHAHAHAH OKIE THAT'S ALL!!!!!! XD I honestly think this blogpost a bit retarded hahahah but bobian, probably influenced by these retards that's why HAHAH CHEY JOKE! XD

Thanks for being my group mates, and cheers to this animefreak group heheheheh! Looking forward to more group presentations, projects, works, outings, and everything with you guys heheh! Love you all! ^__~ <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments