My 17th Birthday!!! ✿ ✿ ✿

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Wednesday, January 07, 2015

2nd January 2015 ✿

Before I start off writing my post, I just wanna say THANK YOU to these bunch of people here (my sec school mates) namely Boonyong, Jamie, Dryan, Ashlyn and Rachel! Stacey wasn't present because she had some personal affairs and had to return back to Philippines sadly. ):

Thank you guys for spending your time, celebrating my birthday with me and creating this indelible moment of my life. Truly, this has got to be the best birthday I've ever had throughout my entire life. I've always led my birthday in a very dull and boring manner ever since primary school. I didn't have a cake for about 7 years now and I've always secretly prayed and wanted people to surprise me at my door step with a cake, and sing me birthday songs, those kind of cliche moments.


Indeed God is good, my prayers were finally answered, in fact in abundance!



These group of retards really came down to my house to surprise me at 12am sharp, bought me a whole cake and sang me a song.


 My favourite flavour cake some more :')

Thank you so much, I've never expected it at all. I love you guys so much, I think I must have done something good in the past that made God bestow me with people like you guys! ^__^ 
The end of the introduction, I shall officially start with the blog post!!! ^__^

My birthday falls on every 2nd of January. Quite a bad start of the year most of the time because it's always the first day of school/work on a new year hahahah! Finally this year is different, I didn't have to attend school on the 2nd of January anymoreeeeee cuz I've just graduated from secondary school WEEEEEE!!!! XD (although my O level results are approaching really fast now T^T)

Let's cut to the chase, my clique had decided to compromise to my request of going to sentosa's siloso beach and celebrating my birthday there heheh! <3 On that day itself, boonyong and I had decided to meet and go together but due to unforeseen circumstances (I overslept), we were extremely late HAHAHAH!
Grumpy emo boonyong. (Shot randomly taken for my clique to show that we were on the way LOL)
 We finally arrived and headed to Pastamania @ Vivo City to have our brunch!
Yo niggas
Sup
Major unglam
After settling down at Pastamania, I received presents from my clique and here it is! (Including all the gifts from other people as well!)
All the presents received from them! ^__~
That big fat soft toy name Totoro from Jamie!
Hello kitty pencil case from Rachel!
Poodle soft toy from Dryan and the bracelet from Ashlyn!
After that you must be thinking what's that box beneath Totoro. Well as you can see, it's a hairdryer from Rachel again for Xmas xchange LOL!!!! I've always wanted a hair dryer cuz I didn't have (so you must be thinking how do I dry my long hair? I use a hair straightener HAHAH SERIOUS) and finally she got me one HAHAHAH! XD
HAIRPEEEEEE
Too-happy-to-be-true-face
Next! Presents from other people! ^__^

Portable charger from Amos!!!!! <3 Portable charger had spoilt and thus he got me a really good portable charger!!! Super happy omg my new babe like chio only!!! XP
Perfume from Elizabeth Arden from my mum! ^__^
Necklace from junjie! (: Forever getting me necklace for like 3 times alr??? Siao one hahahah but thank you! (: 
This gift below is the most special one and the best I've ever had.
I won't say who this person is due to personal reasons but yeah this is by far the most sincere, most touching and best gift I've ever received. I can never imagine or even think about someone doing this for me. I can never ask for anything more after receiving this exquisite gift. To whoever you are, if you're reading this, I just want to say thank you so much, I will never forget this. :')
Was holding the cake for hours wherever I went and when I opened up to take a photo of the cake, it was horribly squashed (im so sorry)!!!! >< It tastes good though heheh! After 3 attempts and you finally succeeded, thank you for your hard work. :')

Next! Gifts from my cell group!!! ^__~ <3 Thank you W567 for these gifts! I love you guys so much!!! :') I hope that we'd grow closer, get to know one another more and of course grow together in the house of God. I'm so thankful for City Harvest Church because this is where I found my 2nd home where I feel belonged to, and this is where I find my friends who're like a family to me. Thank God for allowing me to meet all of you. :-) Love y'all so so sooooo much!!!!  
SUCH A  B E A U T I F U L  CARD MADE BY VIVIAN!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 ^___~ Wah steady sia cover photo put such a glamourous photo of me, I can't even. Tears of JOY sia vivian!!!!!!!! (P.s. It's my old passport photo and that was when I was 8 years old LOL #whatpubertydidtome. Oh and yes, back then I was in turf club no joke HAHAHAHAH XD)
A candid shot from vivian too and she thinks it's nice so here you have it! Thank you ah vivian, you wait only!!! >:)
Strawberry cake!!! ^__^ (Really feel so fortunate to be blessed with sooo many cakes at one go. Ptl!!! ^__^)
An envelope clutch from dearest Vivian! Thank you so much for this pretty clutch!!!!!!!! Love it so much! ^__^ <3
Present from the entire cell group!!! :D
Chocolate from dearest Shiting! Thank you sweetie, I love it heheh! ^__~ <3
My 2nd home and family.  :')
Not everyone's here though!!! :(
Moving on! After brunch, we all then headed to Sentosa!!!!
A group of us wanted to take the trams while another group wanted to walk. If you know me, you should know which one I'll take. >:) 
...........
OFCUZ THE TRAMS DUH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! XD 
We are the ones who took the trams HEHEH! 
The other group then finally arrive after their walk and tada here's a group shot! ^__^
Blahblahblah, from here I'll just let the photos tell the story okie!!!!
Siloso beach!
Retarded impatient people walking so fast (p.s. this is a zoomed-in photo btw)
SEE HOW FAR THEY ARE AWAY FROM US ):
They need SOS 
Hahahahah and there's rachel like, "dafug you want you gay"
"Life is hard"
"Because sometimes in life, you won't always get what you want"
(Got that anime title "H20 foot prints in the sand" feel sia :p)
"Peace, cuz yolo"

Rachel, me and Ashlyn heheh! ^__^
(The guy behind us who got photobombed, got high potential to be sumo wrestler sia)
Selfie after a longggg time!!!!
Photos of rachel, ashlyn and I!!! <3
Cuz yolo but wah I look damn fat wah sian time to go on a diet (been saying this $%&#$%#! times but hais procrastination guys)
Do you still wanna be our friends????? HAHAHAHAH! Can't stop laughing at Jamie's pose (the girl at the most left with red top) !!!!!!!!! XD
Subsequently, we all had to part our ways cuz Jamie had to go back home and celebrate her elder sis's birthday as well (same day as me heheheh!), Ashlyn and Dryan went along as well! Rachel and Boonyong then stayed and we all went to eat at Fruit Paradise before chilling at the open space at Vivo City!
Rachel's and my favourite dessert! <3
Boonyong kept complaining she doesn't eat all these, it was too expensive, blahblahblah, okay hush baby hush.
Finally to end of this post with photos we took behind the scenes hahahahah! Felt so extremely happy that day and I just wanna thank you all once again for making my birthday such a joyful and memorable one. Our results are gonna be released on the 12th January 2015. I hope you guys are mentally and emotionally prepared. I'm so damn nervous and scared, but I can't do anything now but to only have faith in myself. We're all gonna be separated soon but I know we'll always be together heheh! ^__~

Happy new year to you guys! May 2015 be a wonderful and blessed year to all of you and good luck to any of you guys who took O levels 2014 heheh! Jiayou jiayou gambatte!!!!!!! :D <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments