X'mas exchange 2014

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Hi guys! On the 22nd december 2014, my friends or more specifically my schoolmates, had a gift exchange! It was my very first time having a gift exchange and it was a memorable day for me!!!! XD

Well so basically on that day itself, Jamie, Ashlyn and I had decided to go to a nearby cafe called Buck Tile St. Cafe which was located at Clementi! I'd give that cafe a 4.5/5, not full marks because the water there was self-service and since I'm a very lazy person, I need people to serve me my water HAHAHAH! The price there is really affordable and I must say that the pastries there are really good!!! Haven't tried the main courses yet though but you can try their desserts! Recommended by me heheh! (if you trust me lor :p)

So here are the photos that I've taken while at the cafe!!!

Their waffles are good!!!! But I don't really like the chocolate ice-cream cuz the flavour is just too strong, too sweet and too concentrated hahah! It's like you eat one mouth of the ice-cream, you're just gonna be like, "Oh God I need water".
Their rainbow cake is the best and definitely worth trying!!!!! The price is reasonable too, can't remember the price but it's below $10 for quite a big piece???
The outer appearance of the cafe!
Super cute decorations displayed outside their store!
Their Tiramisu which is in a pot and you eat it with the spade hahah! Super innovative idea!!! In addition, the "soil" which you can see inside the pot is actually powdered milo!!!! Really delicious I must say!
It'll be a pity if you don't take photos with such a cute and nice background you know HAHAHAH! 
My skin is literally glowing omg
The 3 grass dog/deer don't know what, like a cute only
And yes, credits to Ashlyn for taking my photos heheh!
Forever looking away cuz I cool I swag....... CHEY JUST KIDDING XD
-Inserts some inspirational sad quote here-
After that, we went back to Jamie's house where we all gather and had our gift exchange!

Plates prepared for the upcoming dinner Jamie's parents were gonna cook for us!!!! <3
Jamie's mummy in the midst of preparing dinner for us!!!! <3
While waiting for dinner, these faggots were watching a movie anime called Gintama which I didn't really like.
These retards were super engrossed with their movies, and there's me sleeping in Jamie's room cuz I was too bored and tired hahahah!

Woke up from my nap and dinner was still in the midst of preparing so I also decided to play the piano Jamie had in her house which was extremely out of tune to the extent it couldn't be salvaged and I mean seriously hahahah!
 And after a long long time.... Dinner was finally served!!!!!! HALLELUJAH!

Jamie's parents cooked for us mushroom soup and spaghetti with tomato sauce!!! It was absolutely delicious and really thank you auntie and uncle for cooking!!!!!! <3
Well after dinner, we chatted awhile before going back home! It was really fun that day especially the part where Jamie opened the present I gave her. We played a game called secret santa and she was chosen to be the person I'd give my present to. 

This was what Jamie had wanted in her wishlist.





And what I got her instead HAHAHAH!

So yeah that's it! Thanks for reading, adios and Merry Christmas to you!!!!!!!!! O^__^O

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments