Happy days

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Monday, April 20, 2015

Hello guys today will be a hairpee post HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!!!!! XD

Gonna be blogging about week 16 (last week) which was my last week of holidays before I started my school officially in Temasek polytechnic!

So on 15/4/15, I finally caught up with one of my good friends in secondary school, Jasmine!!! We had been in the same class throughout secondary school sia HAHAH! From 1E4, 2E4, 3-6 and finally 4-6!

I still vividly remember how I first met you lor. On the first day of school when we were sec 1, you sat in front of me in class. You looked super quiet, guai, innocent and cute sia. End up hais, disappointing ah now only know how to keep disturbing and guai-lan me!!! >:(

HAHAHAH OKAY LAME

Well, we took a lot of photos that day so I decided to make a blogpost HEHEH! XD

Okie without further ado, let the photos speak, shall we!

Cakes from Medz located at Millenia walk!!! Not bad quite nice heheh! :p
Hawaiian pizza which this stupid Jasmine ordered but didn't eat a single pineapple -_____-'''
Presenting to you my outfit of da day HEHEH! XD
Act cute sia HAHAH
STEP
Act one elegant tie up hair some more
Okie
Let it go~ let it go~ (shit this song HAHAH)
NEXT....

Selfie time with Jasmine pokka green tea heaven & earth HAHAH! 

WE SPAMMED DAMN ALOT SIA HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! XD

Stupid jasmine cover what cover
yoz
not ready izzzziiit TOO BAD 
heheheheheh
oi jasmine doesn't act cool leh!
Buey sai lah jasmine
Constipation ah jasmine
Smile what smile huh
Jasmine bully me.... ):
Wah jasmine bueysai, i think of how you always guai lan me and see your face here, I legit want to whack your face here sia HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Oi jasmine look what look when u have me to look at already?!?!!
Jasmine your face.... i kenut...
Jasmine you look like you're in pain.....
Wah jasmine another act cute face sibo
Jasmine how many times must I tell you to stop acting cool you think you cool izzit
JASMINE YOUR FACE STOP IT AH HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Eh sup homies
Jasmine tired liao sibo
Wah stick out tongue sibo you want lick my camera izzit
Wah jasmine you a lot of pattern hor
Okay atlas finally a proper photo together
Jasmine stop acting cute
Wah jasmine want to shoot me is it
Jasmine stop trying to lick my camera
I lick you then you know, laugh some more laugh some more
Sad
Jasmine not ready for another pose sibo
See lah jasmine your flying hair spoilt our pretty photo
People dying already still smile
Sibei tired from all the selfies taken
Both tired liaoz
eh eh jasmine what are u trying to imply?!?!?
Come lor shoot me lor ):
I shoot you back
Dear Father in heaven, why jasmine always like to disturb me hais
THE END HEHEHEH
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I REALLY JUST LOVE TO DISTURB JASMINE A LOT HAHAHAH I FIND JOY IN IT HEHEHEHEH!!!!!!! XD Hi if you see this, know that I still love you although you always guailan and kaopei me! >:(

Throwback to 2012 HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Even though I looked extremely disgusting, I still chose this photo cuz you look super mega funny HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! XD 
Throw back to 2013 when we went to see your anthony neely HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Wah jasmine you never change sia throughout! XD
Anyways, I think I shall stop being annoying and be nice for once. 

Sup bruh, thanks for being my friend and thanks for always sending me encouraging messages occasionally when I am being extremely emotional on twitter. Although you always disturb me like a sadist, I still think you're one of my extremely good friends in hillgrove. Have fun & best of luck in your intelligence course in NYP. I do hope you get a little bit intelligent lah although you won't be as intelligent as me HAHAHAH XD! Anyway, thanks for everything okay. Time really flies and we've all graduated. See you soon stupid, love you! :-) <3 (Hahahahahah retarded so gay sia me EEEEEEEE okie don't goosebumps hor HAHAHAH!)

NEXT........

Class outing with my favourite ex-class, 4-6!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

OOTD for that day and everyone kept saying I like going fashion show when we're only going west coast for a BBQ. HAHAHAHAH WAHLAO this is like my kind of casual clothes sia no joke! I think very casual already sia. If you say shirt and shorts are casual, then that's what you think cuz I think shirt and shorts are considered lupsup (sloppy and like trash) already hahahahah!!!

Credits to teng teng for helping me to take my outfit for that day heheheheh!!! XD
Group photo with the peeps heheh!
Retarded
Act cute
PEACE OUT YOZ
Yayyyy 4-6 ftw!!!
Hey 4-6! Thanks for being such an awesome class. You guys are indeed my most favourite class of all in my life and you guys never fail to instill so much fun, joy and laughter into me. You guys are literally one of the best gift I've ever had on earth. Thank you and all the best to our future endeavours! I look forward to more outings with you guys! ^__~
Lastly, to end this blogpost!

I present to you my classmates from Culinary & catering management in Temasek Polytechnic!!!!!!!! <3 We're gonna be classmates for idk how long but I hope we'd be a fun and enjoyable class as well! ^__~ Finally I'm in my desired course and I really hope it wouldn't be a decision that I'd regret. GPA >3.5 please!!!! Diploma with merit too heheheh!!! ^__~
So that's all for this post heheh! Have fun in school guys and good luck with your upcoming examinations! I hope you had enjoyed reading! 

Till we meet again! Ciao!!!! :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Glad to know that everything is going well for you this few days. This is the way Gillian. Don't have to worry too much ok. Since its a course of your choice, then you will be willing to put in the effort to do well for it. Jiayou! You can do it! :D

    영원히 당신의 유일한 용화

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your hair :) pls do a blogpost about your salon and hairdresser! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!!! Awww thank you so much babe! 😊💕 i will when i have the time alright heheheh!!! Have a nice day & thanks for reading!!! 🙆🏼😁😊💕

    ReplyDelete