Speech Day 2014

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Friday, May 09, 2014

Speech day has been over for like #%@%! ages ago, and I finally got the time to blog about my school's speech day concert. Omg I'm so slow hahahah ! This year's speech day was a really memorable one, since it's my last speech day choir concert. *sobs* I'm so gonna miss performing so badly.

I can still vividly remember the times I had in choir when I was only secondary 1, how I often got picked on by my ex-conductor cuz he thought I was an ahlian -___-''' Asshole right?! I think he got prejudice against ahlians/ahbengs lor. Well, I did hate choir before because of my conductor, and that was why I often skipped practices. But when I got to interact with him more, he's actually a really fun and hilarious person to be with. He was always full of jokes and craps hahah !

But then unfortunately, he wasn't there to celebrate our last speech day concert, cuz he went MIA (missing in action). We really miss you Mr Yiong...

So in a blink of an eye, it's my last day in choir already. Time honestly flies like no tomorrow.

Took lots of photos that day, so i'm just gonna elaborate more on each photo okie !!! ^__^

FIRST UP !


Oh yes, I didn't mention something !!! Actually, it was rather surprising how I could actually perform. Because I skipped ALL the practices, and only turned up for the rehearsal day, but then I was automatically deemed as performing. Hahahahah i'm so annoying :p Paiseh to those who turned up and practiced very hard for every practices ! <3 <3 <3

Before we're about to perform... but first lemme take a selfie ! ;D
Selfie with Kristine ! ^__^


After performance.... Oh yah, we sang "Keep the dream" and our school song (lol, no comments :p). 
Had to change back to our uniform, so before that, MUST TAKE PHOTO CUZ LAST TIME WEARING LE BOOHOOOHOOO T^T 

Hi May !!! I look so tall woots ! :p
May, thanks for being such a wonderful and great soprano leader. Love you loads !!! <3
Super sweet junior of mine !!! <3

Look at my eyebags. Gosh, I look like I got whacked LOL
My smile looks distorted ):
My face looks so sharp omg ! Good job kristine, I like your camera angle muacks <3 ! ;D
Yozxc kristine, my favourite junior ^__~ !
I AM SO TALL WOOOLALALALALALA !!! ~ SHIOK ONLY PLEASE ! XD
My friend said I finally looked feminine here. Hmmm, I think I looked gay though, with all that lady-like posture and everything hahahah ! So unlike the usual me please !!! :p Credits: kristine !!! <3 
Chnaged back to our uniforms. Toilet selfie time heheheheheh :p
Featuring our school's toilet ^__~
Featuring my awesome class, 4-6 ! ^__~ And yes, that's my form-teacher hahahah !
P.s. : Photo taken during speech day. Hahahah yah, my teachers YOLO !
My form and co-form teachers !!! :D I think they look like mother and son steady HAHAHAHAHAH !!!! 
Super candid photo please, and stacey (the girl on my right smiling like a pedophile :p) looks like, "hey i'm gonna molest gillian now and I feel like the happiest person on earth muahahahah" HAHAH !
After speech day ended, we proceeded to taking small group photos, featuring my classmates heheh !
All of us doing the "boon yong pose" hahah ! ^__^ (The 4 guys at the back fooling around aren't my classmates, they extra only lah hahahah !)
Boon yong pose no.2 !!!! :p 
Boon yong pose hahahahah !!! (and she's boon yong btw ^__~)
MY JASMINE FLOWER <3 <3 ALSO KNOWN AS POKKA GREEN TEA !!!! <3 <3 <3 My classmate since sec 1 ! <3 She may look like an introvert and very quiet, but I tell you hor, looks are deceiving. She very ass one, always guailan and kp me, then tell me i'm the only one she guailans zzzz what a meanie !
GREEN TEA OH GREEN TEA ~~~~
SHE DAMN TALL I SWEAR YOU ANNOYING ONLY MAKE ME TIP-TOE #sadlife
Our awesome + yolo shot ! ;D I like awkward only sia, step one model while the rest... errr.... 
Inspired ghost, SCARED NOT ?! >:D Don't know what this jarran trying to do when he has like super short hair??? Fail lah fail lah, don't come act cute please HAHAH !
ALL SCARED OF ME HAHAHAHAHAH ! I'm sadako, malaysian version :p
Hi ashlyn hahahah ! My face so act cute I kenut 
Yozxc hahahah my face cannot make it sia, but who cares anyway ! :p Hi Ashlyn babe, I love you ! <3
MELISSA, AKA BLACKIEEEEE HAHAHAH HI BESTIE <3 LOVE YOU ! (P.s. I look damn unglam and awkwardzxc)
Photo with my form teacher HAHAH ! SORRY, I had a poker face and it can't be seen cuz it's just too ... Hahah shall present to you a beautiful flower photo instead to brighten up your day !!!! :p
HWEE FONGGGG HEHEHEHEH <3 <3 Hi noobie :p
With randall !!!! ^__^ I swear he's abnormal, he's a freaking giant omg he's like 180cm ++ ?! ABNORMAL TO THE MAX
Form teacher !!!! ^__^ Okie, I look damn scary here, like "anyone who offends me would be killed" hahahah pardon me :p
Shall present to you what an actual awkward pose is HAHAHAH !!!! Stacey and I ! :p (it was on purpose btw)
Presenting Jarran's lousy photography skills hahahah !
Hi jarran ! Cuz we think we advertise our food, we very cool hahahah !!! :p
Who says a mixed school can't have lesbians ?!?!?!?? Muacks jamie, my lover HAHAHAH !
Come, let's kiss mua mua :* >:)))) HAHAHAH !!
SHALL PRESENT TO YOU THE LAST PHOTO OF THE DAY !!!!!! HEREBY PRESENT TO YOU, MELISSA'S CUTIE PEDOPHILE FACE HAHAHHAHAHAHHAH !!!!! XD (Melissa, you know I love you, I really do. So please don't kill me, muacks <3)
So yup, that sums it all for the entire speech day !!! So gonna miss choir, (miss performing to be exact heheh :p) Had a really great 4 years with my CCA. Standing down now. Goodbyes ~ Sayonara T^T !!! <( ̄︶ ̄)> []~( ̄▽ ̄)~* ( ̄﹏ ̄) ( ̄ˇ ̄)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments