Ice-skating ♡

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Saturday, March 01, 2014

HARLOWWWWWW !!!!!!!! O(^____^)O

So lately, I went to Jcube's ice rink and ice-skated there with my classmates. (Ashlyn, jamie, rachel, jeff, jarran, amos as well as myself ! ^__^) It was my first time ice-skating and I swear that first virgin experience gave me a lot to remember. It was right after we finished our Common test 1, so we decided to celebrate this shiok and awesome feeling even though some of us did quite badly for our exams HAHAH ! #YOLO

Shall let the photos tell what happened when we were ice-skating !!! :p

Got home after school to prepare and head out. So before heading out, I decided to take some selfies to commemorate the ending of Common test 1 muahahahah !!! XD 
Oh and yes, now it's the period where they are having a promotion, so we got to skate for only $9.90 !!! It's more than half the price man ! Of course, there are certain conditions where you'd have to like their "The rink" page on Facebook, show it to them and you'll get the promotion ! :-) However, this promotion would only last till 5 march, so hurry up and skate for only 10 bucks !!!!

Reached jcube at approximately 5pm. Got my skaters and I put them on. Couldn't really balance myself while I was standing up and I was wobbling like some loser. I was like cursing non-stop because there were stairs to climb down if you wanted to get to the rink. PEKCHEK(frustrating) SIA !

So then, I finally got to the rink with Ashlyn and I kept holding on to her because I was so damn afraid I would fall, after all it was my first time ice-skating. The rest were all happily ice-skating away while I was stuck like an idiot, holding onto those side barriers, moving very very very slowly. It was that slow I think my grandmother walk also faster than me skating LOL.

 Moving on......

Hi jarran :D

JARRAN ! :D The one who would always annoy me and gets me soft toys every year without fail for my birthday hahahah !!!
Someone at the background kena photobomb :p
I was holding on to jarran pretty much most of the time too hahahah !!! He was being such a gentleman by holding on to me and skating with me. My guardian angel for that period of time please !!!! XD

Since Jarran was a newbie in skating too, jamie got her cosplayer friend to teach me how to skate. I was damn shy lah cuz her friend was a guy and I didn't know him at all. But then, he was really friendly and guided me throughout. He was assuring me non-stop that I wouldn't fall cuz he'd be there to catch me. Therefore, I happily trusted in him but end up....

I FELL DOWN ON MY BUTT !!!!!!!!!! !$%$@^#%&$&@
He was teaching me how to turn lah, and I ended up turning and falling down LOL ! 我的屁股开花 sia steady. (My butt literally bloomed flowers) HAHAH ! But I wasn't angry at him at all lah ! I thought that falling down would be such an embarrassing thing but NOPE, not at all !!! It was rather hilarious and fun in fact. 

It was damn stupid lah, I fell down and nobody came over to ask, "are you alright?" or helped me up ZZZZZZ. NEVERMIND LEH, my friends who saw me falling down, were laughing their ass off non-stop ! Wah they deserve a flying punch and kick from me ! *BISH BOSH BISH*

At the end of the day, I had loads of fun learning how to ice-skate and I really appreciate that guy's help a lot !!! ^__~ Now I can AT LEAST balance and skate just a tiny weeny bit. Yayyy *sense of a big big achievement heheh* :p

JEFF !!! ^__~ My anime siao classmate, JUST LIKE ME HEHEH ! :p
HE FELL DOWN WHILE ICE-SKATING TOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!! XD

AMOS !!! My so-called "younger brother" ! ^__^ (I was trying to copy how he stood lah, but failed terribly as you can see HAHAH ! Cuz he had a very firm stand and I was like, "how the hell did you manage to stand so straight without holding onto anything)
ASHLYN !!! My soul sister !  ♡
She fell down while ice-skating too. Alamak should have seen it sia and laugh my ass off, like what she did when I fell too !!!!!!!! !@!@$!$
Jamie came in out of nowhere...
Jamie don't kill me -sorry not sorry- :p
RACHEL !!!! ^___^
Some auntie kena photobombed hahahah opps ! :p Look like Stamford raffles pose, but female version sitting down LOL ! 
J A M I E !!!! ^___^ HI MUACKS I LOVE YOU PLEASE DON'T KEW ME FOR UPLOADING YOUR UNGLAM HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ! XD
Rachel, me and ashlyn ! :D Omg, I'm holding my phone the other way round hahahah !!!
GOT ONE GUY KENA PHOTOBOMBED ALSO OMG HAHAH !
After taking all these photos, I went back to my seat and sat down already. Skated for barely an hour and I just couldn't take it anymore cuz my legs were sore and I suck at skating. I don't like skating man, I basically don't like doing things which I suck at LOL !!! :p

Subsequently, the ice rink closed at 7.30pm as there were private training for those little ice-hockey players which were all Caucasians !!!!! SUPER CUTE PLEASE !!!! ♡♡♡

Took a few photos with Ashlyn too !!! ^__~

*Warning* Don't be deceived.... I am taller than Ashlyn okie !!!!!! >__< She was wearing some shoes that gave her height and I was standing in a crooked manner because that's just me, I like standing like that hahahah ! :p

Awkward hand poseeee
Oh yes, looking at my full-shot photo, you'll notice i'm wearing slippers right? So where the heck are my socks? HAHAH I forgot to mention how exceptionally "smart" I was on that day. I was the only smartie there who forgotten to wear/bring socks. I was like, aiya nearby nia, wear slippers lah !!! Then end up when I got there, I realised we'd have to wear socks to prevent blisters. -___- So i spent $4 for a pair of socks @#$%&&#@ !!!!!!!
I act cute act young, while ashlyn acts feminine and ladylike HAHAH !
Yay peace for the way !
I act cute x2 HEHEHAHAHOHOHOHO ! :p
At the end of the day, we all went separately for dinner and it was about 9pm already. Ate dinner with jeff and jarran at kopitiam and went home after that. 

So yup, that sums it all for that awesome and fun day ! Heheheheh see you next time in my next post heheheheh ! Thank you for reading ! ♡♡♡

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments