Chinese New Year 2014 ♡

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Hi I'm back! Miss me or not ?! :p HAHAH kidding !

Okie so yup went back to Ipoh (Malaysia) as usual for Chinese new year for like 4 days and it was as normal as usual. Unlike my friends or some of you guys out there, my family and relatives, we all don't gamble and I have never once gambled during Chinese new year in my entire 16 years of life. Pathetic right ?! Nevermind leh, all my hongbao money goes to the bank and I have also never once used money from my hongbao money before. NEVERMIND LEH, my hongbao money is all in ringgit, which is like Singapore currency divided by 2.4! So imagine if I were to get like 100 ringgit, I'll only be getting like $41??? Okie lah, shall not complain and be thankful bah T^T hahah !

Okies enough said, shall let the photos speak okie ?! HAPPY RIGHT ?! NO NEED READ SO MANY WORDS ALREADY! HAPPY HOR ^__^ ?!

First photo of the day taken after I arrived in Ipoh at 8am++ ! :D #nofilters

Made lots and lots of tangyuan for the next day which was Day 1 of cny woohoo !!!!! Big fan of tangyuans here so hi-5 to you guys who love tangyuans too heheheh! :D 
CUBE SHAPE TANGYUAN WHICH I MADE !!! CUTE RIGHT ?!?!?!?!?!??? XD Who likes eating circle tangyuans all the time sia :p Must creative a bit hahahah !!! 

My tangyuan got so many designs so cute right hahahah !!! 
My cousin's tangyuan LOL !!! Imagine a 21 year old guy making this kind of designs.. still got what pokeball.. Super cute cousin please hahah ! 
Tangyuans after they are cooked heheheh :p Is it tempting ?! :p -pedo face-
DAY 1
To be honest, coming back here wasn't much of a celebration, more like me camwhoring all the way haha !!! So let me spam you with my CNY day 1 photo!!! :p

CNY Day 1 !!! :D
Ootd for day 1 ^__^




Subsequently, we had dinner at some restaurant!

Lao yu shengggg !!! I love to eat this (I love to toss the food around to be exact) !!!! <3
See so nice right, so tidy and all. 
After tossing them around, it becomes like.... is it still edible? LOL
SHARK FIN SOUP, MY FAVOURITE DISH OF ALL !!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ All my relatives know I freaking loveeeee drinking shark fin soup the most. Actually, I'm not that fond of eating shark fin, I just like the soup that's all haha ! ^__^




I love this cousin of mine ! Super cute please !!! ♡♡♡ And yes, I know I look somewhat like a pedo BUT WHATEVERRRR #YOLO
 With 2 cousins of 2 different families heheh ! Gay sia my male cousin HAHAH !
 Candid shot, credits to my daddy !!! Group shot with my mother's side cousins !!! ^__~ I look damn retarded sia omg. 
-End of day 1-

Day 2
Day 2 was more or less likely the same as Day 1. Early in the morning went out to eat breakfast at some Dim sum restaurant then went to a few relatives house to bainian. Later on, we all went our separate ways and I went home. Camwhored again as usual cuz it was just too boringgggg.



Can you see the 2 different colours on my hair ?? Dyed my hair for like 8 months already and my black hair roots are soooo obvious gosh. Oh and for some reason, my thighs look so long omg so happy !!! XD *temporarily* 
STEP SCENEEEEEE HAHAH

After camwhoring, hahah sounds so wrong. I went to do my homework. Yes, I brought my homework back here, how no life can I be hais ! I mainly did my homework and camwhored during this festive occasion. What a way to celebrate such an important event that occurs annually man hahah ! Pathetic and no life much. Gillian, get a life LOL.

Next, my 21-year-old cousin who made that super lame tangyuan brought me and my older brother out for a movie! We watched Robocop (it's a really nice movie okie !) ! So yeah, that sums it all for Day 2 ! :-)

-End of Day 2-

Day 3
This was the most boring day of all. Wanna guess what I did??? I slept half my day away HAHAH ! Did my homework like some lifeless kid as usual, and I never camwhored that day *round of applause* HAHAHAHAH okie lame :p ! I was rotting at home till late afternoon when my uncle came and picked me up from my house all of a sudden, and brought me out to eat lunch together with his family and my mum! Sweet right ?!??? Really love my uncle a lot please !!! ^__^ ♡ 

If you didn't read my previous post before about Ipoh, I am a biggggg fan of Malaysia's milo HAHAHAH ! It's like it taste so heavenly, it's just much more better than the milos I drink in Singapore. Ate chee cheong fun for lunch and a cup of my favourite milo !
Went back home after that to get ready before we went back to Singapore. So yes, that's all for my Chinese New Year. More or less the same every year, so this is how I led my sad and lifeless Chinese New year hahahah !!! Okie then, see you guys in my next post ! Thank you for reading and byebye !!! ♡♡♡

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments