My 16th birthday !!! ♡

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Sunday, January 05, 2014

Hi guys !!! ^__~

So it was my birthday on the 2nd of January, as well as the first day of school on a new year. Isn't it kinda sad to have your birthday on the first day of school?? Like sian lor, wahlao! Then your friends will be like, "eh Gillian, suey sia your birthday on the first day of school/ eh Gillian, who can forget your birthday sia! Every year the first day of school your birthday leh! etc" So the good thing about my birthday is, it's so memorable and easy to remember !!! :D Bad thing is, it's like the first day of school, so the majority of everybody's faces will be looking like this >>>>> -___-
HAHAHAH NEVERMIND, I'm SO USED TO IT PLEASE. EVERY YEAR ALSO the SAME THING, WHAT A SAD LIFE.

So on that day, I went to school as per normal and I received a few presents from my dearest, lovely and cute classmates!

A soft toy bear from Jarran ! A classmate of mine since Secondary 1 all the way till now. My classmate for 4 years !!! Ever since secondary 2, he has always been buying me soft toys every single year for my birthday. Damn act cute sia hahahah !!! But thank you so much !!! <3
A cup from Breelyn !!! She wrote me a letter as well, but I didn't take a photo of it cuz she said it was too ugly LOL but I liked it ofcuz ! Thank you si bak gao (4-eyed turtle) !!! <3
Also, a classmate of mine since Secondary 1 and I will never ever forget how we first met. She and I have the most memorable first time meeting in our secondary school life I swear !! XD
How we first met? We were having our CCA orientation that day, and I wanted to make friends. So I started talking to this girl called, "teng teng". Then, later on, we went to try out volleyball and we were sitting down on the floor at the gym. I thought that teng teng was sitting beside me, and I wanted to start a conversation. So I braced myself, turned to my left and asked, "what CCA you want to join ah?" And that was my first conversation with Breelyn HAHAHAH !!!
So to my horror, when she turned around, I realised she wasn't teng teng and in my heart, I was like, "oh shit shit shit, who the hell is this person ?! Omg wrong person,  I don't know her omg die ! Awkward lah, omg Gillian just kill yourself now !" 
But she did respond to me, saying she doesn't know lah! HAHAHAH ! Even up till now, when we talk about how we first met, we'll be laughing our ass off seriously! So that's how we started knowing each other and now she's one of my best friends in school HEHEH !!! XD

Another cup from Junjie ! Coincidentally, he and Breelyn got me a cup hahahah ! Junjie was my classmate for 2 years, since secondary 1 and 2. Now we're both in a different class but we're still in the same clique hohoho ! He always got me a present for my birthday too, thank you ! <3
Twelve cupcakes from Amos (The brand of the cupcakes is called 12 cupcakes, not there are 12 cupcakes. He bought half a dozen for me as you can see LOL) !!! My first present from him yayyy !!! Thank you !!! ^__~ He's my classmate ever since Secondary 3 ! As you can see, 3 cupcakes all pua tou (fell down), sadly. Nevermind, can eat can already lah !!! :p Furthermore, this is called creativity y'know ! Cuz nice and pretty looking cupcakes are just too mainstream, photos taken of fallen cupcakes are rare okie !!! XD
A bracelet and a note from my dearest Jasmine, aka Pokka green tea !!! <3 (Pokka is a brand of a green tea I love drinking most HAHAH !) She's also my classmate ever since I was secondary 1 all the way till now! Love her so much I swear, thank you lah green tea heheheh !!! :p
A handmade keychain from paolo aka paopao !!!! :D He has also been my classmate since secondary 1 till now hahahah !!! We used to eat pizzahut together with a few of our classmates after school quite a number of times. Such reminiscence. :') Thank you paolo for the gift !!
MY FIRST BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MY BIG BROTHER !!!!!! ♡♡♡ HEHEHEHEHEH ALL MY 16 YEARS OF LIFE, FINALLY A PRESENT FROM HIM !! MUACKS KORKOR MUACKS I LOVE YOU !!!! XD ♡
A lipstick and a chopper thumb-drive from Adrian TAN (not adrian my younger brother LOL !) ^__^ He's like the first guy on earth to buy me such a women thing I swear hahahah ! Oh and he searched the entire bugis street just to find something related to One piece for me (Cuz I freaking love one piece !!!) He couldn't find anything but this cute-looking thumb-drive, so he ended up buying this for me hahahah ! Thank you !! ^__^
An Elizabeth Arden perfume from my mother !!! Thank you yozxc mother ! ♡♡♡ Although I've always been a really rebellious, defiant and disobedient daughter, I still love you lah ofcuz. In the past, now and forever, always. :-)
A necklace was given by my dearest Ashlyn !!! <3 This necklace was what I wanted to buy when I went out with her and she bought it for me for my birthday. So sweet :') ! She has also been my classmate since Secondary 1 up till now HAHAH ! She's one of my best friends in school too and I love her so much. I treat her as my younger sister and we have been very close starting of Secondary 3 till now. ^__~ We used to have a lot of disputes and we have fallen out with each other a couple of times too, together with breelyn hahah ! We weren't really in good terms back in the past due to her immaturity. (she agrees to it as well hahahah :p) But that was all in the past, we are now really really close to each other! So glad, blessed and fortunate to have her in my life, to add colours and brighten up my secondary school life. :') Thank you dear ! <3



NEXT....
Me, breelyn and ashlyn went to pizzahut at lot 1 to celebrate my birthday after school !!! ^__^
After eating, we went to pasar malam to walk around and there we found a spot to sit down and take photos! :p None of us were happy with the photos we took with each other, so I suggested taking individual photos HAHAHAH ! So yes, the photos below were taken by Ashlyn heheheh :p ! 


-Hmmmmm.....-

-Wah wah wah I got presents WEEEEEEE !!!! ~ Happygirl98 ! XD-

-Appreciating the presents I've received HEHEH ! :p-

 -I'm so happy I can die- XD

So that's how my birthday was spent with my schoolmates ! ^__^


NEXT...

I went to celebrate my birthday with my dearest girl here, huiqi !!! <3 Had dinner together at Plaza singapura's ichiban sushi heheheh !!! ^__~ Huiqi's one of my best's friend in my life and I treat her as my little sister as well. I've known her for 5 years already, she and I were primary school friends! :D Thank you dear for celebrating my birthday with me !!! Love you lots xoxo ♡



-Resolution sucks sorry !!!-

So that sums it all for what I have done on my actual birthday !!! ^__^


Next...

My dearest cell group members celebrated my birthday for me yesterday !!! <3 Card made by my best friend TOH FAN LEI !!! ♡♡♡ Known her for 7 years already heheheh! DAMN ACT CUTE RIGHT THE CARD HAHAHAHAH !!!
I was like asking why the eyes like cock eye like that, then she says cuz my eyes also cock eye -___- LAME PLEASE HAHAH ! Thanks anyways sucker !!! :p


 -Cheesecake from my cell group !! <3-

That's all for my birthday! ^__^

Thank you once again to each and every one of you out there who had wished me and gave me a present. This year has been my most happy and enjoyable birthday I've spent really. I was really happy and touched when some people came to me and wished me a happy birthday when I'm not really close to them at all. There are some people out there whom I don't even know at all, taking their time and effort to wish me too, and I really appreciate it a lot. Thank you from the bottom of my heart sincerely. :')
Now i'm finally 16 and I can watch NC16 movies legally now WAHAHAHAH !!!! XD 
But sadly, it's my O levels this year and I need to work damn hard now for my future T^T.
Anyways, Good luck to each and every one of you out there who is gonna take your O and N levels !!! :-)  Last but not least, belated Happy New Year to all of you and have a great year ahead !!! xoxo ♡♡♡

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments