Second half trip to China (Beijing) !

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello readers i'm back again !!! So sorry I didn't have the time to update my blog because I was too busyyyyyyyyyzxc ! It's already a holiday for most of you (Except for the poly students and working adults awwww :p ! But it isn't for me too arghhh T^T DUN LAUGH !!!) I still have 1 more week of schooling to go before I officially start on my holiday ! :(

Okie let's cut to the chase ! So i'm back here to update on my second half of my trip to Beijing !!! If you hadn't read my previous entry, I went to Xi'an, then to Beijing and finally came back to Singapore for 1 week with my school for an exchange program. So yup, I shall shut up now and let the photos speak ! :D




 While we were on the plane.... 
 I have a fatttttt faceeeeee






 My teacher cute right HAHAH ! 

 Faces like this cuz YOLO mah :p









 Joshua's face like pedophile only can !!! His face is like, "Come here little kids, wanna play ?? *pedo smile*" HAHAHAH ! 

 Jiaobinnnnn

-Next day we went to the Forbidden city !-









 Damn a lot of people okie.
 Wah wah wah this uncle can be potential model ah sia ! :p

 My legs and Melissa's legs hahahah ! 

 Melissa & I ! Got that photo-shoot feel sia hahahah !!! :p

 *Come I teach you how camwhore* :p

It's photobomb time !!!









I just found this photo pretty much funny because of the way this uncle was taking a photo hahahah !!! Super cute sia !!! XD

 Retarded friend of mine took a photo of this little boy crying ! What a jerk sia he hahahah !!

 Melissa JIAOBINNNNNNN !!!!!! :p

Can see my black hair roots ?? :( Sad okieeeee !!! Okie that's actually not the main point, some a**hole spat chewing gum onto the floor and I stepped onto it -___- that's why I was in this position, trying to clean my shoes ! Sueyyy sia, I should go buy 4D !!!! LOL

-Last day in Beijing, we went to climb the Great wall of China !-





 It was pretty much hell for me to climb all the way till here. They say that it takes about DAYS to climb finish the entire thing. I barely climbed less than half an hour and I was already exhausted ! I'm like, "cannot already lah cannot already, can just kill me now i don't want climb already cannot already" hahahah ! I feel like an old woman, even some elderly has more energy than I do omg embarrassing !! >__< In the end, I climbed for like approximately half an hour before I came down. Adventure isn't my cup of tea nononooo. 

-At night we went to watch a gymnastic show !-












 This clown looks rather creepy to me.. But he's funny and cute hahah !





 Friend of mine who got chosen to go up and I swear this was the funniest part of the entire show ! 



 JUST LOOK AT THAT FACE !!! TOO FUNNY I CAN'T EVEN !!!!!!




 Wah wah wah ! Some movement down there and there goes his Father's day :p

 Super duper mega ultra love this soft toy I bought from China !!!!! The name's puffy heheh ! Puffy says Hi ! Say hi to puffy !!! :D


Came back to Singapore after the trip ! So this pretty much sums it all for what I did during my time in Beijing ! It was really a hell lot of fun. The weather was soooooooo AWESOME !!! Hahahah ! Hope everyone of you out there gets an opportunity to venture out of Singapore and experience things you've never experienced before !! Heheheh so yup, till we meet again ! Ciao !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments