First half trip to China (Xi'an) !

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Sunday, October 27, 2013



Hiiii i'm back again !!! So how ? Got miss me or not ??? :p Chey kidding heheh ! So I was away on a trip to China, Xi'an & Beijing, with my school for like 1 week. So for the first half of the trip, I was in Xi'an for 4 days, then I went to Beijing for 3 days before I headed back to Singapore ! So yup I'll only be sharing the first half of the trip in this post since I've taken wayyyy tooo manyyyy photos ! Okie, enough talking, I shall let the photos speak now yay :p ! Excited ??? DRUM ROLL PLEASE HAHAH !


 At the airport ! Can't see me cuz I was hiding TEEHEE !

 Food I ate while I was on the airplane ! Western food ah siol >;) Not bad leh seriously!!! XD

As you can see, the food looks damn delicious right? Well, IT SUCKS LIKE HELL NO JOKE PLEASE ! This photo was taken after all of us ate finished and you can see the amount of food leftover cuz it sucks seriously. There's only one plate on the bottom left emptied cuz it was the only taste-alright, and 'edible' dish hahah ! 

 This is the school where we went to for an exchange program ! :-)


Their school field compound! 



 Steamboat for dinner ! Delicious okie !!! :p We had our own pots of soup to steam our food, that's tbe best part!!!

Train station !


Yah me and melissa take train also must camwhore cuz we Singaporeans mah :p 

 Went to the museum !



 This was used to behead people in the past omg !

 Went to this botanical garden too ! They used hydroponics to cultivate their plants and flowers !

This guy super cute lor, smoke while showing us around. Win liao lor

 Pretty flowers !

Professional photography credits to Gillian the great. HAHAHAH KEEDING


Group photo with our China buddies!

Awkward pedo smile







My constipated face ahahahah :p


 Our last dinner with our buddies before we head to Beijing. ): I went to a high-class restaurant for dinner and I can say this was the only nicest food I've eaten other than the steamboat, in Xi'an so far. The bill was rather cheap, 180 yuan (Approximately $36) only !! We pua a lot of stunts in order to foot for the bill since we didn't want our buddies to pay for our meals all the time hahah !!


Before we knew it, it was time for a farewell...
 That's my buddy's mother. I really love her a lot, I really couldn't bear to leave. She treated me like her own daughter, and likewise, I treated her like my mum. She told me this sentence which I would never forget. "Remember, don't forget that you still have a home here back in Xi'an." :') Thank you so much for accommodating me and the motherly love & care you showed me. I will never forget you. :') 


-In school-
Cuz we see mirror also must camwhore lor :p
 I think I wear cap got swagggggzxc :p



yah I know I short k


 Yay martin help me pull luggage heheh :p

 After the farewell, we went to some museums again to look at their renown terracotta warriors !! 

Terracotta warriors!

Lunch at some restaurant after we visited the wall! 


Chicken head !


I stayed at a hotel for 1 night in Xi'an before we head to Beijing ! Me, melissa and 2 other roommates slept together and we were the only special ones sleeping in the president suite heheheh !!! 
 Living room!

 Kitchen !

 Our bedrooms !

Wearing my long john & pink socks while nua-ing on my queen-size bed heheh :p

 This retarded melissa was lying on top of me, using my camera to camwhore !!


Candid shot HAHAH ! My "hallelujah" pose cuz I managed to open the bottle cap which very few people could open !!! XD *musculargurl98* hahahah :p

Following day, we went to some climb some wall (sorry I forgot the name !! :x) 
 Step scene lor :p

 Still remember before we took this photo, me and jamie (the girl on the left) were slacking here and then we were suddenly surrounded by a lot of people just because we were sort of fooling around by trying to meditate cuz we were freezing cold HAHAHAH ! 


 -The-not-yet-ready-shot-



My eyes looked rather gloomy cuz I was heavily deprived of sleep !! >< Anyways, spot anything ? :p If you look carefully, we were actually using our middle fingers to poke our cheeks HEHEH okie I know I very lame

After that, we went to the airport and caught a flight to Beijing !

So yup ! This sums it all for what we did during our times in Xi'an ! Thank you so much for taking your time to read this super long blog post, appreciate it a lot !! :') Stay tuned for the other half of the trip in Beijing heheh ! Goodbye !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments