Left out

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Thursday, November 14, 2013

Having to be left out is probably one of the worst feelings ever.

Honestly speaking, I feel so used to being left out. I'm always being left out till I'm so immune to it, and sometimes being alone seems so fine with me.

Have you ever felt so left out while you're with a group of friends and you just feel like walking off?
Like how sometimes when you're with your group of friends, you're always getting excluded because you guys don't share the same topic or interest as one another. And when you try to include yourself in the conversation, you'll get ignored or kicked out of the conversation somehow. At times when such things happen to me, I just have the tendency to walk off. Either walk home or find another friend of mine to hang out with. Isn't it kinda devastating when you get that kind of treatment from people whom you call, your "friends"? -sigh-

I still remember this friend of mine who told me about how her group of friends decided to treat her because they detest her, and I swore that one sentence her friend said on how to treat my friend, pissed me off very badly. She said, "let's leave her out, so she will know how bad it feels to be left out".
Oh, you know how bad it feels?


Because the ironic thing is, if you really know how bad it feels to be left out, you will NOT even allow it to happen to others, for the reason that you clearly know how hurting, how excruciating it feels to be left out.

Have you ever felt left out of a conversation and all you can do is to fidget with your phone and pretend that you're being occupied with something?
Have you ever felt that you're gonna be left out and you'd rather not go for an outing and stay at home instead?
Have you ever felt so left out, you just feel so down like you're alone in this big, vast world?
Have you ever felt so left out, you feel so pathetic at the same time? Even writing this now makes me feel so pathetic.

This song, "Welcome to my life" by Simple Plan, can fully relate to how I'm feeling.

Can anyone of you relate to any of all these?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments