Batam: Turi Beach Resort ☀

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Friday, November 16, 2018

It's been a while since I last updated my blog, and I'm writing this impromptu blogpost now at 12.45am because I took a 5 hours nap and I can't sleep anymore HAHAHA! Silly much, but I thought it'd be nice to share the beautiful photos I've taken while on my short getaway to Batam on 10/11/19 - 11/11/18.

I went to Batam with my nanny's family! I do not know how to explain our relationship but in short, my nanny took care of me ever since I was only a month old because my parents had to work. So yup, they have watched me grown from an infant all the way till the 20-year-old me that I am now! Basically, they are my family to me too. 

So yes, we went to Turi Beach Resort! 

Very beautiful place, not very big actually and there were a few places that were still under construction sadly. All in all, it is an ideal place to relax and enjoy by yourself or with your loved one(s). I haven't felt such tranquility and peace for a while now, and even though my time there was rather brief, I honestly felt genuinely contented and happy. 

By the way, all my photos were taken with my Iphone 8 camera!!! HEHE

This photo was taken by my nanny's husband whom I call Uncle.
I was like, "Uncle 可以帮我拍照吗?你 just 按住这里就可以 liao"
(Uncle can help me take a photo? Just press and hold here can liao)
HAHAHA! FIRST TIME I ASK HIM TAKE PHOTO FOR ME ALSO SIA me is shy & paiseh but yay good job uncle 拍到很 nice!! XD
The long bridge on the right is under construction. ):
I was so excited when I first saw that place and thought I could go there and take photos. Walk halfway, they say under construction. Simi dao gua......
We were all at the beach, the kids playing with the sand, me looking for beautiful seashells and my uncle looking for living things like clams and idk man, mini hermit crabs or something I don't even know.
Anyway, this seashell was the prettiest one that I found, and I decided to take a photo of it along with the beach as the background hehe! 真的是美到。。。
The ultimate candid shot where I was telling my Uncle,
"Uncle 等一下,给我弄我的头发先"
By then he was already pressing and holding the shutter button on my phone which incurred up to 50+ shots HAHA!
2 generations apart in this photo yo HAHAHA!
My jiejie is older than me by 16 years, and I am older than the little boy (being blocked at the back by his little sister) by 16 years too. COOL HOR HAHAHA jiejie watched me grew up, now I will watch the kids grow up too hehe!
 
I am really in love with the scenery. This place is utterly beautiful and alluring beyond words.
Can I say I waited 45mins for this group of girls to take finish their photos at the swing.
OMG sia not funny leh, I don't think I would actually take that long?!?!?!?! Almost wanted to go to them and ask, "你们拍完了没有?" LOL not kidding HAHAHAHA!

My photos also took less than 5 mins sia, I just ask my jiejie to take 1 shot then go liao HAHA! (Cuz me is paiseh but okie la the photos turned out not too bad anyway hehe!)   
Got a few people ask me why I never wear bikini?
Cannot la got kids leh me is shy need to wear more decent HAHAHAHAHA
My nanny's son's wife took this photo hehe, featuring my jiejie helping me to take photo!!!!
Batam was awesome while it lasted. Thank you for the enjoyable, albeit fleeting getaway.
I was really happy. 

もしもあの日
あなたに出会っていなければ

こんなに苦しくて
こんなに悲しくて
こんなに涙があふれるような
想いはしなかったと思う

けれど
あなたに出会っていなければ

こんなに嬉しいくて
こんなに優しいくて
こんなに愛しいくて
こんなに温かいくて
こんなに幸せな気持ちを
知ることもできなかった...

元気ですか?
私は今でも空に恋をしています。

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments