Hillgrove Carnival ♡

By Gillian Yoong ♥ - Monday, June 16, 2014

Hiiii i'm back with a new post, excited ?!? Hahahah ! XD Gonna be blogging about my school's first carnival ever since its establishment !!! It has been like approximately 8 years since I last went to a carnival, so I was really anticipated to participate in it again. Initially, I wasn't that eager or in the least excited about it, cuz I thought it would be like a child's play, so what's there to enjoy?

However, I thought about how I should just try looking forward to the carnival, since I hadn't participate in one for such a longgggg time, and who knows it's gonna be a hell of a fun too ! Therefore, at the end of the day, the carnival was indeed fun and it has certainly not disappoint me at all. What do I mean? Well, look at the photos I've taken that day below as I elaborate more, and you'd find out from there ! ^__^

 P.s. Not according to sequence.

My candid shot by Ashlyn !!!
Joanna, my junior ! (:
My school's carnival ! Just a part of it though ! There were lots of people who came, since it was opened to public. By the way, the carnival was meant to be a fund-raising program to raise money for our school's indoor sports stadium ! :-)
Newly-found clique??? HAHAH consisting of germaine, me, kristine ashlyn, joanna, haz (left to right) ! Everyone's present, except for Desiree cuz she busy dating !!! (I think I look damn ugly like some retarded robot, but sian it's like the only photo taken with my camera anyways, so whatever !!!)
Let me present to you, my form teacher Mr Ho WOOOOOOOO !!!! 
I look really ugly steady !! But this photo is not meant to look at my face anyways, but at the height difference with my graduated senior, Kokming, aka as giant !!! He's like insanely tall?!!??? I think he eat ladder grow up sia no joke. Plus he intentionally put his hands above my head, damn ass please !!!
When you want to take a photo and some super mega "considerate" people just walk past. ^__~ 

Wanted to take a selfie with my camera, but because of my short arms, the photo came out this way. My face looks disgusting as always, but hahah WHO CARES I think it's funny !!! #jiaobinforyou HEHEH
Kristine !!! My favourite junior ! <3
Germaine !!!! Super cute junior, and yay for being in the same house as me ! Apache ftw !!! ^__~

Taking a photo without giving my classmates a warning. HAHAH ! Jeff's face like farhnee only, laugh until like that haiyoyo ! Yikjie's face is like, "what in the world is she doing?" and Amos's quick reaction to turning away from my camera hahah !
Huiqi and I ! My camera auto-flashed itself, resulting to the really ugly lighting.
Portraying my messy & sweaty hair, with stacey and rachel. My awesome classmates !!! <3 <3 <3
STACEY'S FACE HAHAHAHAH !!! XD
Selfie with Ashlyn, and someone whom I supposed it's Kristine, went to take a photo hahah !
TASHNIME !!!!! Our signature pose hahahah !!!
My class was in charge of the lucky draw booth, and there it is ! And yes, my form teacher was pointing at me, calling me over hahahah !!! :p
Portraying Jarran as a pedophile flower, and me as a distorted, mentally-disabled flower hahahah !
SO MANYYYYY PEOPLE !!!!! 
CANDID, and breelyn !!!


Lucky draw, also known as raffle draw ! :-) My classmate managed to win a samsung tab 3 man !!! SUPER LUCKY PLEASE !!!
Panda soft toy I gotten during the carnival !!! Played some games and I gotten a few tokens. My friends were then managing the prizes booth, and I only had 3 tokens left. So I told my friend, Dryan, "nah, give you. I don't want already" Then he was like, "Tell me which soft toy you want, I give you" Then I'm like, "I WANT THAT PANDA !!!" It costs 25 tokens but then he gave it to me for free HAHAH ! Clearly shows what friends are for !!!! muahahahah *pedo-smile* XD
My school's canteen ! Damn crowded as you can see !!!
HUIQIIIII <3
Huiqi !!! ^__^
Pedo-face ftw !
AH HAH that girl is Desiree ! The one in front of her, is banlee, beside him is weikang ! Both the guys are my classmates :-)
Our posture makes us look as though we're gonna be blown away LOL
My face cramp sorry

Last but not least, let me present to you my unglamness. HAHAHAH ! We should all embrace our un-glamorous you know ! -winkwink ;-)
So yup, this was all that happened during the carnival !!! Did it disappoint you?? Hahahah hope it didn't ! Were you guys like expecting something really really fun that happened??? :p Fun to me lah, but doesn't seem so by the photos I know. But as always, never judge a book by its cover !!! :p 

Thank you so much for reading !!!! <3

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments